[governance] My note on CSTD IGF WG consultation Dec 17

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Tue Dec 21 09:37:21 EST 2010

Dear all,
Here attached is my note taken at the CSTD IGF WG Consultation
meeting on Dec 17.

It is not that accurate, but hope you could catch some context
of the negotiation as reference material.

At one point, I was asked not to "blog" the progress of the meeting
for fear of picked-up by some media as if governments are trying
to suppress the CS/PS involvement and force the regulation to
the Internet. That moment, the connection inside the room was so
but that I could not send any message, at least for an hour or two.

best,

izumi

PS
It would be nice if we could have some kind of "mailing list",
be it informal for now, but convenient to keep the contact and spirit.

izumi
     governance at lists.cpsr.org