[governance] Re: Final score in CSTD consultations ??

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Dec 17 18:03:03 EST 2010

Izumi,

Le 17/12/2010 22:07, Izumi AIZU a écrit :
> Sorry for the delay. Now back at the hotel, munching some bread.

Thank you for your breathtaking and intricate reporting today. I must
admit I was glued to my screen for a while.
I had a feeling of history being written. One of many clashes to come,
because the Internet bottom-up multi-stakeholder model is just so
incompatible with some powers out there.

What I have found most interesting, is the cleavage between pro-MSH &
anti-MSH, and who those actors are.
If I may suggest, one of the jobs for those people living in some of
those "anti-MSH countries" should actively educate their government
officials about the benefits of MSH. Easier said than done, I know.
Best wishes,

Olivier

--
Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD