[governance] Round II

Izumi AIZU aizu at anr.org
Fri Dec 17 09:29:21 EST 2010

well, Govs are 15 plus host of five,
CS, Private Sector and Academic and Technical Community 5+5+5 is 15.
It's not 100% equal, but in the feeling in the room, I tend to propose
to support this.

Somewhat better than lobbying. BUT it 's hardly imaginable that
those countries who are requesting gov be superior to other stakeholders
will accept this without some modification.

izumi

2010/12/17 Avri Doria <avri at acm.org>:

> On 17 Dec 2010, at 09:04, Izumi AIZU wrote:
>

>> I do not plan to "accept" IGC position, in any case, but may try to
>> show some preferences if there is more viable proposal. But
>> I think that is very much unlikely.
>

> I hope that in showing preferences you only show preference for equal treatment for all stakeholders.
>
> With the WGIG/MAG mix of 50% government and 50% everyone else being a fall back compromise position at best.
>
> and anything else casing delegitimization by CS for their efforts.
>
> a.

                        >> Izumi Aizu <<

                                  Japan
                                 * * * * *