[governance] Round II

Carlos A. Afonso ca at cafonso.ca
Fri Dec 17 09:27:31 EST 2010

Izumi is one of my Japanese friends, and if I include the niseei and
sansei friends, this means dozens of friends (Brazil is probably the
largest host to communities of Japanese origin outside Japan). I have
nissei and sansei friends since my early childhood. :)

Pity, I speak next to nothing Japanese... :(

--c.a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org