[governance] Round III - 15 from non-gov stakeholders 5+5+5

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Fri Dec 17 09:20:22 EST 2010

After Lunch

Chair
Thank you for the fruitful, open and frank discussion this morning.
As chair I listened carefully.
Commonly agreed that all stakeholder should be inclusive for the WG.
Proposal for consideration

We have 15 from Stakeholders plus International Organizations.
>From 15, 5 from Academic and Technical community
5 from Civil Society and 5 from the business group.
The leadership of these organizations will be able to select
representatives to join the member states of WG.

WG is going to be the advisory group to the chair,
WG has the limited duration.
WG work be approved or amended by CSTD.
Now I invite members for the contribution and look for consensus.
     governance at lists.cpsr.org