[governance] Re: Round II

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 07:31:21 EST 2010

Hi Izumi, were you able to gather any reactions or responses to the
statement you made? So far it seems that there is sort of an argument
going on between developing country and EU govts that is not taking
things anywhere. My country's comments would be obvious since many
ministers in the cabinet were sacked two days ago including the guy
that sat in the CSTD so we have a totally uninformed participant
possibly from the Geneva office trying to play know it all.

Regards.
Fouad Bajwa
     governance at lists.cpsr.org