[governance] GIGANet Symposium

Gorka Orueta gorka.orueta at ehu.es
Thu Dec 16 02:50:58 EST 2010

Hola Raquel,

I sent you an email few days before asking for a paper or letter
about my attending to the
GIGAnet Symposium at Vilnius.

This letter is very important for me because I paid in advance the
trip to Vilnius and now
I have to make the application to my university, the last day is
december 27 and it's Christmas
in between.

The letter is very simple, something about Mr. Gorka Orueta Estivariz
attend the.... no much more.
When I was in Vilnius I asked you for this letter I understood you
were the person in charge but if you
are not, please tell me who is and will talk to him.

Thank you

Gorka Orueta
     governance at lists.cpsr.org