[governance] Contribution to CSTD inter-sessional panel and to outreach

Izumi AIZU aizu at anr.org
Thu Dec 16 00:20:08 EST 2010

Dear Marilia and all, without knowing this, I was writing to ask you all
to contribute this kind of messages, so this is very much welcome!

What I started to write is as follows:

Need for enhanced multistakeholder approach

- Why multistakeholder so important?
- What are the specific benefits of MSH approach for Internet
governance itself and discussing about Internet governance such as
CSTD IGF WG and EC consultation proces
- What are the specific risks or problems of excluding
non-governmental actors in the process

So, instead of just repeating the importance of MSH, I think we should also
prepare in concise language to explain why MSH is so important and benefits
us all.

Jeremy, in addition to wiki, which is great of course, could we prepare some
portion of our current website that allow putting these materials as "reference"
so that we can share our knowledge - ongoing.

Well, I should do that, but not yet familiar with dealing with the CMS,
if you could do that that will be great.

izumi

--
                        >> Izumi Aizu <<

                                  Japan