[governance] Dec 17 meeting - who will participate?

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Wed Dec 15 14:03:47 EST 2010

Raquel,

To be honest, organizing remote communication at that place is quite
difficult to be frank. First of all, I have to concentrate on the substantive
part of discussion. If you miss some comment from the Chair, for example,
it becomes difficult to follow the procedure or the meeting itself. And I have
to make effective interventions depending on the context with other speakers.
These require quite a degree of concentration.
Also, there is no guarantee if we have wifi connection. I can find out when
I join the CSTD meeting tomorrow. But even there is wifi, having only one
PC myself, making notes on it, and not having headphone this time,
logistically quite difficult.

Having said this, let me try "something".  At least making short reports
using twitter or to the governance list is not impossible. I hope we can
find some team members to follow the meeting there.

best,

izumi

                                  Japan
                                 * * * * *