[governance] Our Committees have facilitators now

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Tue Dec 14 10:00:27 EST 2010

Dear list,

As Jeremy indicated, we are happy to deliver a good news on our committees.

Strategy, Work Plan and Outreach, the following members of IGC agreed
to take some leadership or facilitation role upon the co-coordinators request.
They are:

Rafik Dammak - Strategy
Raquel Gatto - Work Plan
Marilia Maciel - Outreach

Thank you for taking these crucial roles, as voluntary work.

For all, it is not THEIR job to advance, but rather it's our collective work
that will make the implementation. The three facilitators will not, hopefully
work in their own silos, but will collaborate, as appropriate, together with
myself and Jeremy, to have more efficient division of labor as there will
be more works and tasks for us to come.

best,

izumi
     governance at lists.cpsr.org