[governance] Re: Draft IGC statement on Wikileaks

Katitza Rodriguez katitza at eff.org
Sun Dec 12 01:24:41 EST 2010

Hi there,

I do not know why we should mentioned this paragraph (para. 4) in a
submission to the United Nations. BTW, the hacker community is not
involve in those attacks. You should be careful. The hacker community
(who does legal things) "freedom to tinker" has issued a press release
about it. See: 600 MAGAZINE CONDEMNS DENIAL OF SERVICE ATTACKS.
http://www.2600.com/news/view/article/12037 In any case, I think, that
paragrahp does not add anything in a submission to the UN, and it can be
not well understood by Government officials.

Finally, I would apologize but I am not sure if I will be able to get
comments from my organization for this submission for this tight
deadline. However, I will do my best to see if I am able to do it within
your deadline.

All the best, Katitza

--
Katitza Rodriguez
International Rights Director
katitza at eff.org
katitza at datos-personales.org (personal email)

Please support EFF - Working to protect your digital rights and freedom of speech since 1990

     governance at lists.cpsr.org