[governance] Re: Draft IGC statement on Wikileaks

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Sat Dec 11 04:13:31 EST 2010

On 10/12/2010, at 8:03 PM, Jeremy Malcolm wrote:

Those who haven't commented on the Wikileaks statement yet but plan to, please visit http://igf-online.net/digress.it/ latest today or tomorrow.  David Allen is copying some materials to take to the Enhanced Cooperation consultation and will need this ready by Monday morning.

Thanks!

--
Jeremy Malcolm
Project Coordinator

CI is 50
Consumers International marks 50 years of the global consumer movement in 2010.
Celebrate with us as we continue to support, promote and protect consumer rights around the world.
http://www.consumersinternational.org/50

Read our email confidentiality notice. Don't print this email unless necessary.