[governance] OT: ACTION: Translator or Proofreader NEEDED!

Imran Ahmed Shah ias_pk at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 11 01:32:47 EST 2010

Dear Katitza,

On behalf of Urdu Internet Society, we can provide you the support for Urdu Translation of documents/contents/material which are related to Internet Governance.
Please inform us about the volume of the work (contents/material) and the timeframe.

Thanks
Regards

Imran Ahmed Shah
Urdu Internet Society (UISoc)
Pakistan Internet Governance Forum (IGPPak)

     governance at lists.cpsr.org