[governance] Fwd: Letter from stakeholders re: Working Group on Improvements to the IGF membership

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Thu Dec 9 21:25:42 EST 2010

Here is the final text of the joint letter which was sent a few hours ago, and is also now on our Web site at http://www.igcaucus.org/node/48.

Begin forwarded message:

--
Jeremy Malcolm
Project Coordinator

CI is 50
Consumers International marks 50 years of the global consumer movement in 2010.
Celebrate with us as we continue to support, promote and protect consumer rights around the world.
http://www.consumersinternational.org/50

Read our email confidentiality notice. Don't print this email unless necessary.