[governance] Wikileaks - ISOC

Peter Dambier peter at peter-dambier.de
Thu Dec 9 04:51:19 EST 2010

Sorry for the noise and for being absent so long.

The fracture in DNS has happened and is getting deeper.
Alternative roots do resolve the original "wikileaks.org".

In case you need it or want to tell somebody how to include it
in their local DNS, here is an example:

wikileaks.org.          1800    IN      AAAA    2a00:12d8:100:99::202
wikileaks.org.          1800    IN      A       46.59.1.2
wikileaks.org.          1800    IN      A       88.80.6.179
wikileaks.org.          1800    IN      A       178.21.20.8
wikileaks.org.          1800    IN      A       212.117.162.17
wikileaks.org.          1800    IN      A       213.251.145.96
wikileaks.org.          1800    IN      A       46.21.239.250
wikileaks.org.          1800    IN      NS      l-root.cesidio.net.

and sometimes DNS is running on port 3001 not 53.

I think this information is interesting for analyzing the
impact of wikileaks or blocking wikileaks (more than 1000 mirrors).

Thank you
Peter Dambier

--
Peter and Karin Dambier