[governance] enhanced cooperation consultations

Baudouin SCHOMBE b.schombe at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 08:44:28 EST 2010

I am particularly gives rise to concern by the following:
"*Globally democratic regulation in public interest of global digital
corporations that have huge monopolies across the globe, and have a defining
impact on our emerging social systems, including in the areas of knowledge,
media, market, politics and culture (due to their immense global power,
national regulations, especially in less powerful countries, have little
leverage over these hegemonic digital corporations)*"

For developing countries, we experience the power of these digital business
because the countries do not participate in the development of search
technology solutions tailored to their context.

Baudouin