[governance] WikiLeaks website pulled by Amazon after US homeland

Vittorio Bertola vb at bertola.eu
Sat Dec 4 14:50:00 EST 2010

Il 02/12/10 09:37, McTim ha scritto:
> My point is that if your org has sensitive (or not) information, do
> you not have an interest in having it not released to the public?
> Would you not be a tad upset if all of your emails for example were
> put online by a hacker?  I think you might.

You're free to see it as you like - in the meantime, I have changed my
mind about making orders on Amazon, even if it provides the best price
and service, and placed my Christmas order with another vendor. Judging
from what I see on social networks and blogs, I'm definitely not the
only one.
I don't want to give my money to a service provider which happily bows
to governmental pressure and censors websites for political reasons.
Regards,
--
vb.                   Vittorio Bertola - vb [a] bertola.eu   <--------
-------->        now blogging & more at http://bertola.eu/   <--------