[governance] One room in Vilnius

pouzin at well.com pouzin at well.com
Fri Aug 27 10:02:38 EDT 2010

Hello backpackers,

We have booked several single rooms in the vicinity (300m) of the IGF meeting.
One of the rooms is becoming redundant.
We can cancel its reservation, or keep it for someone else attending IGF.

The place: Hotel Tilto, Tilto Str. 8, Vilnius, LT-01108
Rate: Euros 55/day, buffet breakfast and VAT included. No other charge.
Strictly non smoking.

Present booking: 11 thru 18 Sep.
We can change arrival and departure dates at no penalty until 5 Sep.

Contact: Chantal Lebrument <chlebrum at gmail.com>

     governance at lists.cpsr.org