[governance] CS speaker suggestions for the opening and

Marilia Maciel mariliamaciel at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 17:22:33 EDT 2010

Dear Anriette, Carolina, Tracy and Carlos,

First of all, I would like to thank you for the nomination and for your
trust.
I accept the nomination with pleasure, but there is just a problem. Due to
other commitments, I will have to leave Vilnius on Friday morning. I will be
there for the opening session, but not for the closing ceremony.

My impression is that most experienced speakers have been assigned for the
opening session. If that is correct, I totally understand (and support) if
Valeria Betancourt from Equador gets chosen to speak representing LAC.

In any case, I am available and willing to assist the organization and
intervention of Civil Society during the IGF in any way you find suitable.

Best wishes,

Marília

Centro de Tecnologia e Sociedade
FGV Direito Rio