[governance] On opening and closing statements (Bill and Paul's

Carlos A. Afonso ca at cafonso.ca
Tue Aug 24 07:11:08 EDT 2010

I find this quite reasonable (at least my reason to vote for Jeremy was
*not* to shut him up :)).

However, what are the possibilities of us finding new people? All the
ones proposed thus far are old-timers in the process (I am not talking
about physical age...). There ought to be good new speakers who could
represent us quite well.

I can immediately think of Marilia Maciel from Brazil, but I am sure
people in other countries/regions will have similar suggestions.

fraternal regards

--c.a.

--

Carlos A. Afonso