[governance] Net neutrality: Definitions

Karl Auerbach karl at cavebear.com
Tue Aug 17 18:02:30 EDT 2010

On 08/17/2010 03:22 AM, Tapani Tarvainen wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 03:08:07AM -0700, Karl Auerbach (karl at cavebear.com) wro

> is an overstatement.

Really?  So I would be prohibited from throwing the power switch on my
web server or router?  And I would be prohibited from not paying my
domain name bill and letting my domain name lapse?

The intrusion on personal choice that you are suggesting is, at least to
ears of this Californian, rather draconian and contrary to the concept
of freedom of association (an aspect of free speech which is to say the
right to not speak to those to whom you do not wish to speak.)

		--karl--
     governance at lists.cpsr.org