[governance] Net neutrality: Definitions

Eric Dierker cogitoergosum at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 17 16:47:41 EDT 2010

Professor,

You skirt an issue very closely here with your example of "boycott" if we were
truly competitive.

Too often the battle cry of Neutrality is just that; a battle cry for the
outsider.  When we as here argue zealously for neutrality often what we are
really arguing for is the other guy or the new guy or anything but status quo.
How often did we see communism, christism or muslimism or capitalism argued the
same, and always it was just a new brand of who was on top.

I say "Bully" march on and put Neutrality on top.