[governance] Net neutrality on mobiles

Benedek, Wolfgang (wolfgang.benedek@uni-graz.at) wolfgang.benedek at uni-graz.at
Mon Aug 16 05:29:50 EDT 2010

Dear Parminder,

Just to say that I do agree with Your concerns with two references:

Fung, A., Deepening Democracy: Innovations in Empowered Participatory Governance (2001) and

Malena, C., Challenges and Best Practices in the Managment and Governance of Multi-Stakeholder Partnerships Involving UN and Civil Society actors (2004);

A similar analysis would be welcome including to corporate actors.

Kind regards

Wolfgang