[governance] multistakeholderism

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Mon Aug 16 03:00:45 EDT 2010

Dear Anriette

I agree. The real problem is not with the term 'multistakeholder
participation', which is very useful and has been around for quite some
time, but with 'multistakeholderism' (MSism). Especially, when MSism is
sought to elevated to a new form of policy making (or as often, not
making policy when required).

Parminder

     governance at lists.cpsr.org