[governance] Light Regulation

Paul Lehto lehto.paul at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 11:00:20 EDT 2010

One principle with global applicability and agreement is that freedom
of contract does not include the right to negatively impact the rights
of persons who have never agreed to the contract in question, much
less signed it.  This would seem to be fatal to a topical subclass of
contracts now at issue where large corporations act or propose to
allocate to themselves superior rights or service at the expense of
everyone else.

Paul Lehto, J.D.

--
Paul R Lehto, J.D.