[governance] Clinton Admits: "Free" Trade is Harmful to 3rd World

Joey Gray jogray at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 06:33:36 EDT 2010

You're welcome, Salanieta. By the way, the original Washington Post article
Michael forwarded has either been moved or may no longer be available.

Here's a link to the entire hearing - 160 min. of Bills Clinton & Gates
testifying March 10, 2010 to the U.S. Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
about "Building on Success: New Directions in Global Health." I didn't find
the apology to Haiti yet. If someone does, send us the time log for that
part, okay? http://foreign.senate.gov/hearings/hearing/20100310_2/ From the
parts I watched so far, this is a breathtakingly expansive discussion worth
listening to in full.

Joey