[governance] Internet Access 2G

Jean-Louis FULLSACK jlfullsack at orange.fr
Thu Apr 22 18:05:55 EDT 2010

Sorry for missing attached document

Hello Ginger and the list

Attached to this mail you'll find an interesting information about the new US vision and legislation on Internet Access. A track for an "Internet Access 2G"  standard ? ...

Best regards

Jean-Louis Fullsack
CSDPTT France

> Message du 21/04/10 21:21
> De : "Ginger Paque"
> A : "'governance at lists.cpsr.org'"
> Copie à :
> Objet : Re: [governance] OC meetings in Geneva May 10 and 11 IGC statement?
>
> Hi,
>
> My reference to the Geneva OC is for the Open Consultation planning meetings for the IGF (Internet Governance Forum) 2010 in Vilnius. From the IGF website:
>
> The Preparatory Process The next meeting will be held as a planning meeting open to all interested stakeholders and will take place on 10-11 May 2010. Meeting schedule: 10-13 and 15-18 hours.
> Registration will be opened shortly.
>
> The planning meeting will be followed by a MAG meeting on 12 May 2010.
>
> From: http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/
>
> Best, Ginger
>
> On 4/21/2010 2:13 PM, Eric Dierker wrote: Ginger,

Please link us up to what you are talking about and the "request" "invitation" for such a statement.