[governance] EU Grenada Declaration

Eric Dierker cogitoergosum at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 20 18:29:43 EDT 2010

Thank you for this Wolfgang.  I dare say, while I usually notice some emphasis on development that profits the infrastructure building economic community, these notions seem paramount here.
Yes all the goals are noble but the degree to which next gen stuff gets priority does not seem in keeping with basic connectivity. It appears as though connecting lesser population in quantity with higher tech modalities is the theme, even with the platitudes of 100% availability. Perhaps this is where the EU should place the most importance but I wonder.