[governance] India, Brazil and South Africa Summit - references to IG at the political declaration

Everton Lucero everton.mre at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 12:02:32 EDT 2010

FYI, this is an excerpt of the political declaration adopted by the
4th Summit of Heads of State/Government of India, Brazil and South
Africa (IBSA), held in Brasília, on April 15th 2010. I included only
the first portion on political issues. Please note paragraphs 15 and
16 on Internet Governance. There are also some important references to
IPR (paras. 12-14), on the social dimensions of globalization (paras.
6 and 7) and on gender issues (para. 8).

     governance at lists.cpsr.org