[governance] On the topic of disclosure, openness, and the TABL

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Sat Apr 10 15:27:46 EDT 2010

John,
Sorry. The question from me which triggered your response was rhetorical; its aim was to turn the tables on McTim's gambit, and call attention to the hypocrisy of people making a big deal about a small, short-term consulting contract while some people on this list make all of their income and owe all of their organizational allegiances to governance organizations that are on a par with the ITU.

We all know who you are and what you do. You have a great deal of knowledge about IG issues and often you make important and good points. I am happy you are here and think we all generally benefit from our exchanges. If the RIR folks can overcome the Dr. Stangelove-like twitch that afflicts them every time they hear the words ITU we will get along just fine.

--MM

     governance at lists.cpsr.org