[governance] Re: ITU IPv6 Event report sought

Sergio Alves Junior sergioalvesjunior at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 14:45:30 EDT 2010

Dear colleagues,

For TIES users, the audio webcast for the entire ITU-T IPv6 meeting is
available at http://www.itu.int/ibs/ITU-T/201003ipv6/.

This does not solve the problem for those who do not have a TIES account;
however, ones who do can now have access to the whole discussion held at ITU
and check it against the report.

Knowing whether an opinion is reflected or not in the document should not be
an issue anymore.

Abraços,
Sérgio