[governance] Workshop proposals for Vilnius

Baudouin SCHOMBE b.schombe at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 10:31:24 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I can divide idea of Parminder which joined the proposal of Jeremy and
clarified by Jean Louis Fullsack. A retrospective analysis can enable us to
measure the way accomplished region by region.

On this point, I propose that GAID can be also associated in this analysis
as well the WSIS stocktaking platform. From this retrospective analysis, we
can come out the forces and weaknesses of all the problems discussed at the
time of all IGF forum in order to define a diary which will take into
account the regional concerns.

It should be recognized that on this point, some areas remained more
constant than others to have to respect their agenda from 2003 to date.

To summarize my idea, I will say  it is necessary to go from  retrospective
towards prospective for a better perspective.

SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN
COORDONNATEUR DU CENTRE AFRICAIN D'ECHANGE CULTUREL (CAFEC)
COORDONNATEUR NATIONAL REPRONTIC
MEMBRE FACILITATEUR GAID AFRIQUE
GNSO and NCUC MEMBER (ICANN)

Téléphone mobile: +243998983491/+243999334571
                          +243811980914
email:                   b.schombe at gmail.com
blog:                     http://akimambo.unblog.fr
siège temporaire : Boulevard du 30 juin Immeuble   Royal, Entrée A,7e
niveau.