[governance] so do i owe bill drake a pizza or not?

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Wed Sep 30 11:33:26 EDT 2009

On 30 Sep 2009, at 11:21, Bertrand de La Chapelle wrote:

> Hi Mc tim,
>
> I must have misunderstood. I thought Milton bought pizza if nothing
> changed ?
>
> B.

And something did change.

Though I am not sure how much there is for Civil society to be cheer
about.
It is like the old days of WSIS, CS will be beholden to the gov't
chair for right of participation.

Or, in the long run, other then outward appearance, how significant
the change will turn out to be for ICANN processes.

a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org