[governance] so do i owe bill drake a pizza or not?

Bertrand de La Chapelle bdelachapelle at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 03:41:09 EDT 2009

Hi all,

Insider tip : If Milton paying means there is no significant change in the
new framework, then Bill should begin searching for his wallet...

Solution this afternoon, european time.

In any case, I'm sure we'll soon have a very interesting discussion on this
list regarding what kind of change this means, magnitude, consequences,
etc....

The coming months will be interesting.

Best

B.

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 11:33 PM, Milton L Mueller <mueller at syr.edu> wrote:

> If the JPA ends in an "affirmation of commitment" that involves
> internationalized review panels?
>
> Milton Mueller
> Professor, Syracuse University School of Information Studies
> XS4All Professor, Delft University of Technology

Bertrand de La Chapelle
Délégué Spécial pour la Société de l'Information / Special Envoy for the
Information Society
Ministère des Affaires Etrangères et Européennes/ French Ministry of Foreign
and European Affairs
Tel : +33 (0)6 11 88 33 32

"Le plus beau métier des hommes, c'est d'unir les hommes" Antoine de Saint
Exupéry
("there is no greater mission for humans than uniting humans")