[governance] so do i owe bill drake a pizza or not?

Yehuda Katz yehudakatz at mailinator.com
Tue Sep 29 22:16:18 EDT 2009

Yes indeed you do!

AND it must be a 'Chicago Style' deep dish,
Ono's or Carmens, and it should be eaten
right downtown Michigan Avenue, around Water Tower Place.

After that we can head to the Blue Goose brewery and tank up.
Then go bar hopping on Rush street until 4am,

Then we'll slide over to Ann Sathers for Breakfast with two eggs over easy and
deep fried cheese-stuffed mash potatoes. Ummmmm Yummmmy

And arrive just in time to Lecture the sunrise class at UofC, on the finer
points of Mass DNS addressing. Of course we'll send the T.A. out for a bottle
of Aleve.

Above all,
Absolutely No thin greasy, zit inducing, N.Y. street pizza - allowed.
     governance at lists.cpsr.org