[governance] APC Comment on proposed Bylaw Changes

Jeffrey A. Williams jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com
Mon Sep 28 13:38:03 EDT 2009

Anriette and all,

  Many of these proposed changes I believe INEGroup members could support,
but that is not yet known for certain at present.  One problem here in these
proposed bylaw changes is the refrence to ICANN as a "Community".  It is
not a "Community" in an of itself, it is a non-profit Calif. corporation that is
contracted to the UGG's DOC/NTIA.  So I would suggest that a wording change
of the "Internet Community" replace the "ICANN Community" accordingly in order
to eliminate any factual confusion.