[governance] Results of charter amendment vote

Jeffrey A. Williams jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com
Sun Sep 27 16:28:33 EDT 2009

avri and all,

  I see no threat in Dannys words.  Sorry you do.  If Danny wants to
file an appeal I would join him.  And yes, extending the vote does
'put suttle preasur on those that had not voted by the deadline
weather or not you recognize that or not.  Obviously you do not.
That's fine, but telling.

Jeanetts earlier remarks regarding folks/members not recieving
ballots as a reason to extend the vote is also weak as there
was a publicall announced web site by which they could have voted
from.  If indeed those folks/members did not take note or same,
than failure to vote by the deadline is not a ligitimate enough excuse
not to have voted even if they didn't recieve a ballot, and they could
also have ask for one sent to them privately from Ginger if there
was indeed a improper "Spam Trap" in place at the time.  Ergo those
late voting members did not excercise their responsibility to vote
appropriately accordingly.