AW: [governance] Post JPA

"Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Thu Sep 24 14:37:11 EDT 2009

A document with the name "Affirmation of Responsibilties"

http://www.icann.org/en/announcements/responsibilities-affirmation-28sep06.htm

was adopted by the ICANN Board of Directors on September 25, 2006. It is identical with the Annex A to the JPA which was signed September 28, 2006.

Is the new "Affirmation of Commitments" (quoted by "The Economist") http://www.economist.com/businessfinance/displaystory.cfm?story_id=14517430 <http://www.economist.com/businessfinance/displaystory.cfm?story_id=14517430>
the Post JPA Arrangment? An alone standing "enhanced Annex A"?

Wolfgang