[governance] Fw: [A2k] Why would EU sacrifice Internet Freedoms? Ask your ministers!

Jeffrey A. Williams jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com
Mon Sep 21 14:59:33 EDT 2009

All,

  As and FYI.  Lets hope that the EU parliment representatives
are wise and informed enough to do the right thing.  Let us in the
United States hopefully not seek to sacrafice well established
American freedoms, rights, and duties in a manner that would seed
same to a non-elected entity or group as has been considered
and from time to time discussed.