[governance] Letter to Rod Beckstrom

Jean-Louis FULLSACK jlfullsack at orange.fr
Fri Sep 18 04:37:02 EDT 2009

Dear Parminder

Once more you got the point.

Continue to be the voice of the South : it's so much missed in these too often "academic" and "asymmetrical" discussions.
I regret being forced to stay far from Geneva for a couple of weeks more, but I try to follow the discussion on the list(s).

I do hope that I'll recover by the beginning of next month in order to participate in the ITU meeting on financing mechanisms (the other "hot potato" of the WSIS ...) where DCs are to be considered as THE prioritary goal of our concerns.

Hope to see you as soon as possible !
With my friendly support for your commitment

Jean-Louis Fullsack
CSDPTT