[governance] slightly late endorsement of IGC statement

Max Senges maxsenges at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 07:02:15 EDT 2009

Dear IGC

The Internet Rights and Principles coalition would like to endorse the IGC
statement stressing the importance of Human Rights Ginger just read. We
agreed to do so in our workshop last sunday, but i forgot to send our
endorsement.

Thanks
Max

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful,
committed citizens can change the world.
Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.

Dr. Max Senges
Chair Internet Rights and Principles Coalition

www.internetrightsandprinciples.org