[governance] Please provide your input on the impact of the IGF

Eric Dierker cogitoergosum at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 14 14:59:03 EDT 2009

Sorry Ginger,

I must of missed that class in logic.  They want to know the impact of a program.  So instead of figuring out how to get input from those who are supposed to be impacted, they are asking the people who are funded to cause the impact.

So in short, they are asking for a self grading of the input these folks have been funded to make.  Kind of like asking the Doctor in order to find out how well his patients covered by insurance are doing.  Or maybe the car salesman how good a car is.

Let me guess,,,,,  then this report gets circulated back to determine how much to spend next go around.  Perpetual motion never had it so good.

Eric