[governance] Kindness & "human" rights & DEMANDS

Eric Dierker cogitoergosum at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 11 14:12:01 EDT 2009

Someone said somethin like "each man is a nation" This is kinda true (yes there is more to the quote - and it should say each human)

Respect and dignity for the rights of another is a very worthy goal.  It is important to note in our own lives that kindness is the epitome of this concept.  If we, as individuals, show kindness to another we do many things; Make a clear unambiguous action statement of respect: Empower another to respect back: Acknowledge a "divinity" or purpose above and beyond us ( in this case a principle): Set an example: Create a synergy.

Assume we are all microcosms of nations. Assume nations are conglomerates of people. Assume what we do personally is totally within our power.

To stand on solid footing whilst making demands, we must each one of us personally give credence to our demand by our own actions.