[governance] Call for consensus - Statement by IGC supporting

Divina MEIGS divina.meigs at orange.fr
Fri Sep 11 02:45:33 EDT 2009

Dear all

I support the document and thank the drafters for their patience and
constance.
Divina

Divina Frau-divina Frau-Meigs
Professor, media sociology, University Sorbonne nouvelle, Paris (France)
Director, master's programme "E-learning and media education engineering"

Board Member, ECREA (European Communication Research and Education Asso)
Past vice-president, IAMCR (Intl Asso for Media and Communication Research)
website: www.medias-matrices.net