[governance] Statement by IGC supporting rights

Eric Dierker cogitoergosum at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 10 08:30:23 EDT 2009

Privately a very dedicated person wrote me this.

(altered a bit to protect the pure)

(((((((...... "this explains your occasional reference to funding... (Theris funding [for many poeple] on this list."
 ......".I still think that as Civil Society we should raise the voice that belongs to each of us as individuals, we also should raise our collective voice, if not in a demanding and self-righteous voice, in a straightforward and clear support for HR. If CS is not very strong and clear--who will be? Our counter-part is very clear."........)))))))

I am very proud to be associated with such good and caring people.  Perhaps the best way for this list to be very strong and clear is to make sure those of us who are a bit radical on the issues of HR are never silenced........