[governance] Halal Search Engine

Jeffrey A. Williams jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com
Wed Sep 9 18:11:00 EDT 2009

Deirdre and all,

  Right!  Everyone has the right and opertunity to stick their head
in the sand, as it were so they do not hear/read/or have knowledge
of some expressed, known, or factual information.  They do so at their
own risk, and sometimes as a result at the risk of others later accordingly.
Ergo it is unwise to intently not listen/read/or make onself self aware
as possible.