correction : [governance] Statement by IGC supporting rights

linda misek-falkoff ldmisekfalkoff at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 16:40:11 EDT 2009

Hi Ginger and all:

Thanks much for sending this statement out (*process*) and for all the good
thought and substantive work (*merits*) that went into it.

I'd like to look at "The Four Freedoms"  which are often cited
internationally though penned in a national context (Pres. F. D. Roosevelt)
and see how such virtual gold standards fan out to the Rights ,
Responsibilities, and Principles now sought, claimed, elucidated, and even
if partially - achieved..

Freedom of Speech and Expression
Freedom of Religion (or Belief Systems)
Freedom from Want
Freedom from Fear.

Hope there are 'takers on this';

With warm regards, LDMF.
Dr. Linda D. Misek-Falkoff (Ph.D., J.D.)
for i.d. here: Respectful Interfaces Programme, Communications Coordination
Committee for the U.N.,
World Education Fellowship.

Law; Computing; Humanities; cyberspace ARPANet forward.