[governance] Help needed to list National and regional IGFs

Hempal Shrestha hempalshrestha at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 01:29:21 EDT 2009

Dear All,
Here also in Nepal we have an informal IGF forum. This forum had and one day
interaction program on IG last year jointly organized with the High Level
commission for IT, Govt of Nepal. This is a group of people who cut across
various sector and organization in Nepal, including private companies,
development organization, media organization and ISPs.

Also, most of these members are part of the ISOC Nepal initiative also

Best Regards,

Hempal Shrestha
Kathmandu, Nepal