[governance] Re: Respectful Interface

linda misek-falkoff ldmisekfalkoff at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 16:06:35 EDT 2009

Responding in thread   ....

And staying on the *both-rights-and-development-and-throw-in-security* ITC
topic... and the famous edicts toward *"respect4all"* ... plus your current
observations on variability (paraphrase) ...

Well maybe that's what we get as a vacillating culture of betimes
descriptive-ist (sort of bottom up?) and betimes prescriptive-ist (sort of
top down?) provid*ers* and provis*ees and processes providing provisions.*

Agreed-  its at least about *interfaces* and *interfaces* about
*networks*and etc. and these sometimes about people but often also
about 'systems of
systems' that are not flesh and blood. And in any case, single nodes being
networks, that has to be taken into account as well.

If we wish.

P.S. Nothing I've been posting is about particular individuals.

P.P.S. Say more perhaps in a side note on the intriguing international norms
for discourse.

And perhaps also 'decorum' the ''grand master-piece to observe".

LDMF
Online ARPANet forward..
And  now *Respectful Interfaces Programme*; Communications Coordination
Committee for the U.N...

Y'all come on by.