[governance] Statement by IGC supporting rights and principles

Eric Dierker cogitoergosum at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 3 09:47:27 EDT 2009

This is quite disturbing. The argument does not go to the heart of the matter but rather who is in control of the heart of the matter.  Someone does not understand that the very words we use define our charactar.  Someone does not quite get that legal battles over words are how we accept or reject concepts that govern.  Avoiding a legal battle over words means that someone is avoiding an issue.

But what is most disturbing is that someone is basically threatening someone, to either get in step with those in power or be locked out of participation.